Nurturing Virtues, Emanating Healing
In co-creation with the Intelligence of Nature and Plants
Open Circles are voluntary group events that have, as core intention, the co-creation of a collective field of healing, based on the Archetype of an existing plant and flower.
For each gathering we chose one living flower/plant and, in a collaborative fashion, as a group, we explore and experience its Archetypal expression. We complete our experience by intentionally emanating these healing qualities to the collective.
A co-created healing field heals us, and emanates healing to the collective:
- We come together to honor and align with the Living Web of life and it’s well being.
- Our goal is to align, be nurtured and emanate balanced Virtues for Wholeness and Healing.
- In each group encounter, one Flower and Plant Archetype’s healing power is called forth.
- With curiosity and wonder, we explore its features and learn about its qualities.
- We share our impressions in small breakout groups, then regather as a larger group
- In alignment with Higher Intelligences, we co-create a radiant healing field.
- We will immerse ourselves in these healing qualities, for personal wellness and healing.
- We will potentize this field with focused intention, and we will emanate this healing out to the collective, to the planet, and to all of those in need.
Our next Gathering will be on:
Dates to be announced, due to family health issues
For each one of these gatherings, will meet online for one hour and 15 minutes.
At this crucial time, different levels of healing are needed and we all want to do something to help. The idea here is to get engaged in what I have recently learnt to call Subtle Activism.
Our intention is hosting one FREE gathering every month.
Occasionally we need to skip a month dues to travel or other personal needs. Otherwise, you will have the opportunity of enjoying this gathering on a regular basis.
Sign up to receive the invitation, with links to join the next FREE Open Circle:
Receive updates on all Essence Circles Events:
How to Join our Zoom Online Meetings
You will receive an e-mail with the link to join a Zoom Meeting.
A different link is provided for each monthly session.
You can join using any computer, or an Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
By clicking on the link, when using a computer, you will be prompted to download a small application, and you will enter our online meeting. When using a smartphone or tablet, make sure you go to the app store and download the Zoom app some time before the gathering.
Please contact me if you need any preliminary assistance
In the days preceding our gatherings, I can (by appointment) help you test the technology, if you feel you need practice and preliminary training. Please Contact me or call me at: 707 536 9438.